[ASA] 11th Australasian Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation

Krzysztof Bolejko krzysztof.bolejko at utas.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 16:30:41 AEDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the 11th Australasian conference on General Relativity and Gravitation.

The Australasian Society for General Relativity and Gravitation (ASGRG) is organising the 11th Australasian Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation (ACGRG).

As gravity is among the Key Research Questions of the Decadal Plan for Australian astronomy, we hope that the ACGRG will provide fruitful forum for discussions between astronomers and physicists, will foster collaborations, and promote ideas and insight into the nature of gravity.

The ACGRG will be held between 13 and 15 December 2021 at the University of Tasmania in Hobart. With COVID restriction easing, you may take this opportunity to attend the conference in person. For people who prefer Zoom Meetings over attendance in person, we also offer an option to attend online.

The highlight of the conference will be a public talk by Roger Penrose (2020 Nobel Prize in Physics "for the discovery that black hole formation is a robust prediction of the general theory of relativity").

For additional information please visit our website https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tZh5COMKzVTpL4Y7XTEiJ6J?domain=asgrg2021.org or email the Local Organising Committee at info at asgrg2021.org.

We look forward to seeing you all in Hobart at the 11th Australasian conference on General Relativity and Gravitation.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof Bolejko, on behalf of the LOC

--
Krzysztof Bolejko
Senior Lecturer in Physics

School of Natural Sciences | College of Sciences and Engineering
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 37
Hobart TAS 7001
+61 3 6226 2234