[ASA] 3-yr and 5-yr ASKAP science positions at ANU

Naomi McClure-Griffiths naomi.mcclure-griffiths at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 28 07:15:17 AEST 2021

Dear all,

I am currently advertising three postdoc positions to work on data from the GASKAP-HI and/or POSSUM ASKAP surveys.  There is one 3-yr standard postdoc (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/b7gqCXLW2mUXZovwQH6WdMf?domain=jobregister.aas.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-sfdCYW8NocLX2Rr7SGRRkZ?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>) and two 5-yr senior postdoc positions (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jHcvCZY1Nqi5Y9ZJ6FKnKZT?domain=jobregister.aas.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1CeqC1WLPxcMXNyV4FXC6Ji?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>) supported by my ARC Laureate Fellowship.  The positions will be based at the Australian National University in Canberra.  This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be a key part of an ASKAP survey and part of our great team at ANU!

Please apply or encourage suitably qualified candidates to apply.  Applications close 15 November.

Regards,
Naomi

Professor Naomi McClure-Griffiths
<naomi.mcclure-griffiths at anu.edu.au<mailto:naomi.mcclure-griffiths at anu.edu.au>>
Associate Director (Academic)
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
T: +61-2-6125-4158