[ASA] PhD scholarships at ICRAR/UWA for domestic students

Claudia Lagos Urbina claudia.lagos at uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 21:31:45 AEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are calling for domestic students* applications to commence in 2022 at the University of Western Australia. This round includes RTPs, UPAs, prestigious scholarships and top up scholarships and the call is open until *Friday 29 October 2021*.

Applications should be submitted via UWA's iAthena system: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/E16PCk81N9tOPrNwpc2F_8M?domain=iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au. If you have any queries please refer them to phd_uwa at icrar.org. Please see https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Gt8MClx1Nji2jA7MvS9UOBN?domain=icrar.org for a a list of sample projects.

UWA is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to "innovate and inspire" there is no better time to join UWA.

Our commitment to inclusion and diversity: UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050. We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements and part-time hours. UWA has been awarded Bronze Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2021). UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020. ICRAR/UWA has been recognised with the gold Pleiades award of the AAS in 2020.

Please circulate this call with interested students.

Best regards,

Claudia Lagos (co-chair ICRAR/UWA's PhD selection panel)

*: UWA graduated international students are also eligible for this round.
--
ASTRO 3D Senior Research Fellow                                         Tel:(+61 8) 6488 3677
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research           web:www.clagos.com