[ASA] CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellowship in Fast Radio Bursts

Mahony, Elizabeth (S&A, Marsfield) Elizabeth.Mahony at csiro.au
Fri Aug 6 15:12:54 AEST 2021

Dear all,

We are inviting applications for a CSIRO postdoctoral fellowship to join the ASKAP Commensal Real-time Transients (CRAFT) team and get involved in the testing and commissioning of the new CRAFT Coherent Upgrade (CRACO) instrument which will be deployed on ASKAP towards the end of 2021.

Please see the following link for further details and how to apply. Deadline for applications is 31st August 2021. Due to current travel restrictions the position is open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and Australian temporary residents currently residing in Australia.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ArOoCgZ0N1iA0mJX8cNJAWl?domain=jobs.csiro.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rSXbCjZ1N7in530LgtRqhEb?domain=jobs.csiro.au>

Please forward on to anyone who is interested in applying and feel free to contact me with any questions at elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au<mailto:elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au>.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Mahony

Dr Elizabeth Mahony
Research Scientist
Space & Astronomy  |  CSIRO
elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au<mailto:elizabeth.mahony at csiro.au>  |  02 9372 4143

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

CSIRO Australia’s National Science Agency  |  csiro.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bUyGCk81N9tOWrvVgsQ5jgQ?domain=csiro.au>