[ASA] ASA ASM Feedback Survey

kim.dorrell at gmail.com kim.dorrell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:32:06 AEST 2021

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
ASA ASM Feedback Survey July 2021

To fill it out, visit:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/JD3xCP7LAXfKMMrggtz8OxS?domain=docs.google.com

Hi Everyone,

Please find the link below to the feedback form for the recent ASA ASM
hybrid meeting. It will take less than 5 minutes to complete (if you
don't have any long, free-form answers to write) and all responses are
anonymous. As this type of hybrid meeting may become more commonplace in
future, any feedback provided will be highly appreciated by future event
organisers.

If you're still waiting on a refund or student prize please bear with
me. They are in train and should be finalised by the end of next week.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation,

Kim (on behalf of the LOC)

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.