[ASA] Five continuing positions in Electrical and Computer Engineering

Steven Tingay s.tingay at curtin.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 22:33:21 AEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Five new continuing positions are available at Curtin University, in the
discipline of Electrical and Computer Engineering, at levels ranging from
Lecturer to Associate Professor:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zVOFCOMKzVTp4o8PZFEPbQr?domain=staff.curtin.edu.au

This discipline is within the School of Electrical Engineering, Computing,
and Mathematical Sciences.

Where appropriate, the appointments can be made into the Curtin Institute
of Radio Astronomy (CIRA), since several of the positions available are in
areas relevant to radio astronomy engineering research, including in
connection with the MWA and SKA.

For any enquiries, please contact Prof. David Davidson:
David.Davidson at curtin.edu.au

Regards,
Steven

It is often convenient for me to send emails outside business hours.
But I have no expectation of responses outside business hours.

Professor Steven Tingay (He/Him/His)
John Curtin Distinguished Professor

Executive Director
Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
Curtin University
Bentley, Western Australia
Australia

Deputy Executive Director
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research

Director
Murchison Widefield Array

Street address:
Brodie Hall building
1 Turner Ave
Technology Park
Bentley 6102
Western Australia

Email:  S.Tingay at curtin.edu.au <s.tingay at curtin.edu.au>

WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/t1eUCP7LAXfKMqwDNt0YGTB?domain=astronomy.curtin.edu.au
            https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/t3E7CQnMBZfkrmQDliMlVm3?domain=icrar.org

Phone: +61 (0)8 9266 4908

Mobile: +61 (0)401 103635

I acknowledge and pay respect to the past, present and future traditional
custodians and elders of the Nation’s First Peoples and the continuation of
their cultural, spiritual and educational practices. I pay particular
respect to the traditional owners of the land on which our Perth Campus is
located, the Wadjuk people of the Noongar nation, and on our Kalgoorlie
Campus, the Wongutha people of the North-Eastern Goldfields.  And the
Wajarri Yamaji people of the Murchison, the site where we are building the
MWA and the SKA.