[ASA] ASA Sustainability Town Hall at the ASM: 13th July 12.30pm AEST

Themiya Nanayakkara wnanayakkara at swin.edu.au
Wed Jul 21 17:31:05 AEST 2021

Hi Everyone,

Hope you’ll had a productive ASM last week.

Following the plenary presentation by Dr. Karl and Peter Tuthill, they have kindly made the resources for their talk available for anyone to use on climate related talks.
These can be found under the SWG tab here: https://asa.astronomy.org.au/about-2/chapters/ <https://asa.astronomy.org.au/about-2/chapters/>

As we discussed during the Town Hall we are also looking for new members to join the WG: Please sign up here if you would like to help shape the sustainability initiatives of the ASA https://forms.office.com/r/PzZ5wPCP96 <https://forms.office.com/r/PzZ5wPCP96>
Our next meeting will be on Friday 6th August at 2pm AEST.