[ASA] 14th Edoardo Amaldi Conference on Gravitational Waves (Amaldi14) - Program now available and reminder to register

Erin O'Grady eogrady at swin.edu.au
Tue Jul 6 17:36:34 AEST 2021

Dear Colleagues
The Amaldi14 organising committees are pleased to advise that the conference program is now available via our website https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/uk6uC6XQ4Lfrl5J7DCp_9f3?domain=amaldi14.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/uk6uC6XQ4Lfrl5J7DCp_9f3?domain=amaldi14.org>. Please note that some details in the program are still being updated and subject to change.
Please ensure you have registered for the Amaldi14 conference by Monday 12 July https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_wmLC71R2NTAjDY2qtWL9nq?domain=amaldi14.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_wmLC71R2NTAjDY2qtWL9nq?domain=amaldi14.org>. Only registered participants will receive a finalised copy of the program,  including the zoom link and password.
Kind regards
Erin
On behalf of the Amaldi14 SOC & LOC
Erin O'Grady | Executive Assistant
ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery (OzGrav)
Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 Hawthorn Vic 3122
Ph: +61 3 9214 8246<tel:(03)%209214%208246>
[cid:image001.png at 01D76F51.E5DF9BF0]
(CRICOS Provider 00111D)
I acknowledge and pay respect to the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne Campuses are located.  I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders