[ASA] Fwd: Optical Data Centre User Requirements Survey

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 10 09:27:27 AEST 2021

Hi everyone,

A reminder that our Optical Data Centre user requirements survey is open and waiting for your input. The ODC is an AAL-funded collaboration between Data Central and SkyMapper to provide optical and infrared data to the community, but it can also work with multi-wavelength data. We’re interested in the data sets you’d like to see in the ODC and the tools and services you need to better do your research.

The survey can be found at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RIsTCvl1rKi7v42D6iQlO7x?domain=surveymonkey.com and it will close on Wednesday 16 June at 17:00 AEST.

Thanks!
Simon

Begin forwarded message: