[ASA] ARC College of Experts Nominations - 2022

Cathryn Trott Cathryn.Trott at curtin.edu.au
Wed May 19 11:49:54 AEST 2021

Dear ASA Members,

The ARC has opened nominations for the 2022 College of Experts. Astronomy and Space Sciences is listed as one of the areas of interest. There is only one ASA member on the current College of Experts, which is proportionally less than the fraction of funding that goes to our community.

I would strongly encourage members to consider applying.

Kind regards,
Cathryn

https://www.arc.gov.au/about-arc/arc-profile/arc-committees/arc-college-experts/arc-college-experts-nominations-2022
ARC College of Experts Nominations for 2022 | Australian Research Council<https://www.arc.gov.au/about-arc/arc-profile/arc-committees/arc-college-experts/arc-college-experts-nominations-2022>
The ARC is seeking nominations from suitably qualified and experienced individuals, including from senior research academics, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin and end-users across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors who possess extensive peer review experience, with a multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary expertise considered advantageous.
www.arc.gov.au

Cathryn Trott

Associate Professor
ARC Future Fellow

President, Astronomical Society of Australia

ARC Centre of Excellence for All Sky Astrophysics in 3D (ASTRO 3D)

International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
Curtin University
Bentley WA, Australia

cathryn.trott at curtin.edu.au