[ASA] IVOA May Interop – 24-28 May 2021

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Fri Apr 30 10:16:11 AEST 2021

For people interested in data and services and how they’re shared and made accessible, please consider coming to the International Virtual Observatory Alliance Interoperability meeting (see below for details).

This year there will be a mini-workshop on the link between Science Platforms and Simulations.

Thanks,
Simon O'Toole
Australia IVOA Executive member

Begin forwarded message: