[ASA] ESO Users Committee Meeting tonight and tomorrow

Caroline Foster caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au
Tue Apr 27 09:13:44 AEST 2021

Good morning,

As the Australian ESO Users Committee representative, I am acting as a link between ESO and Australian users.

I will be attending the ESO Users Committee meeting tonight and tomorrow to represent Australian ESO users. You may find some documentation (though not all links are publicly available), including the UC report (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iDm5CYW8NocLArMy9H0sQGL?domain=eso.org) which includes the Australian fact sheet at the following link: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/TPAVCZY1Nqi5QJlWjHjVeKz?domain=eso.org. The fact sheet was prepared based on the answers collected as part of the UC poll I shared earlier this year. Thanks to those in our community who have taken the time to fill the poll. If you have additional comments, issues or points you would like me to be aware of to ensure best representation, please feel free to email me (now or at any point).

Best regards, Caroline
—
Dr Caroline Foster
ASTRO3D Fellow & ESO Users Committee Representative
Pronouns: she/her/hers
The University of Sydney
Faculty of Science, Sydney Institute for Astrophysics

360B, A28 | The University of Sydney | NSW |
+61 286 276 411 | +61 430 453 532
caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au<mailto:caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au>|www.carofoster.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/JU7-C1WLPxcMqV3QZfpQKWD?domain=carofoster.com>

Usual office days: I am at the office most Thursdays. Otherwise, I work flexibly part-time 3 days over the week, mostly from home and/or the AAO.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which I live (Darug people / Darug nation)
and work (Gadigal people /Eora nation) and pay my respect to Elders past, present and future.

INSPIRED – the Campaign to support the University of Sydney
sydney.edu.au/inspired<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aRWUC2xMQzip8M1DmH2sX-s?domain=sydney.edu.au>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this email if necessary.