[ASA] IAU OAE National Astronomy Education Coordinator (NAEC) team - Australia

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 16:32:04 AEDT 2020

Dear ASA members,

It's with great pleasure we announce the members of the inaugural IAU National Astronomy Education Coordinator team:

*Dr Rob Hollow, CSIRO
*Dr Jackie Bondell, Swinburne University of Technology/OzGrav
*Matt Dodds, ANU

These three educators have a breadth of experience in astronomy education, spanning K-12, university and astronomy outreach, and were selected from a very strong field of applicants following the call for EoI submissions earlier in the year.

Congratulations Rob, Jackie and Matt on taking on this new role working with the IAU!

Cheers,
Virginia, on behalf of the National Committee for Astronomy

Prof. Virginia Kilborn

Dean | School of Science | Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology

Swinburne University of Technology | Hawthorn VIC 3122 AUSTRALIA

T: +61 3 9214 4380 | E: vkilborn at swin.edu.au<mailto:vkilborn at swin.edu.au> | www: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Wj7DCmO5glu34vvLIGoO6q?domain=bit.ly

Executive Assistant to the Dean T: +61 3 9214 8504

CRICOS number 00111D

 I respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging who are the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne’s campuses are located. I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6CF08.73A305C0]

Proud supporter of the WATTLE Women in Leadership Program<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3Hz3Cnx1jni2BnnpCJPUZv?domain=vkilborn.wixsite.com>