[ASA] Optical Data Centre/Data Central User Preferences Survey

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Wed Oct 28 15:37:45 AEDT 2020

We want you!

… to provide feedback on how we’re doing.

In order to improve the services that the Optical Data Centre provides the astronomical community, we would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out our User Preferences Survey https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BwZ0C5QPXJiNQMqNsz9cvP?domain=bit.ly

For those of you who don’t know, the Australian Optical Data Centre is an AAL-funded initiative to provides optical data to the Australian Astronomical Community through the Data Central and SkyMapper ASVO portals, moving to a single portal over time.

The survey will close on Friday 13 November at 8pm AEDT.

Thanks for your support!
Simon

[Data Central] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xObtC6XQ4LfwAPQwu63LGJ?domain=datacentral.org.au>
Simon O'Toole<mailto:simon.otoole at mq.edu.au> • Head of Data & IT • Data Central Project Scientist<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xObtC6XQ4LfwAPQwu63LGJ?domain=datacentral.org.au>

datacentral.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xObtC6XQ4LfwAPQwu63LGJ?domain=datacentral.org.au> • Australian Astronomical Optics, Macquarie University<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/efJ0C71R2NT7xz37FBjvdp?domain=mq.edu.au>

—