[ASA] CASDA tutorial this week

Huynh, Minh (CASS, Kensington WA) Minh.Huynh at csiro.au
Mon Sep 7 18:40:37 AEST 2020

Dear all,

I will be running tutorials on how to use the CSIRO ASKAP Science Data Archive (CASDA) this week.  (See original email below).

Due to demand I will run two 1 hour sessions, and will cover the same in both.  The times are

    Wed 9th Sep 13:00 AWST, 15:00 AEST
    And
    Friday 11th Sep 13:00 AWST, 15:00 AEST
Even if you didn’t pre-register your interest, you may still participate in either session. Please email me if you’re keen to attend the tutorial and I will send you connection details.

Cheers,
Minh