[ASA] Future of Meetings Symposium - 15th-17th September

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Sat Sep 5 15:41:20 AEST 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6839A.FFE0E7A0]

We are happy to announce that registration for The Future of Meetings Symposium is now open! This will be a 3-day CSIRO-hosted conference held entirely virtually during 15th-17th September 2020. It will be an excellent chance to learn more about both best practice for virtual interactions and tools out there that can help you achieve it, plus meet some interesting people you may not otherwise cross paths with.

You can register now by going to our event website and clicking “Register”:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rXHGCr81nytO0P94F7c7-I?domain=events.csiro.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rXHGCr81nytO0P94F7c7-I?domain=events.csiro.au>

Our primary goal with this virtual conference is to address the topic of "the future of meetings" in a holistic, cross-disciplinary way by considering it alongside key related themes of technology, accessibility, inclusivity and sustainability, among others. We have a very exciting and diverse speaker line-up alongside plans for workshops, panels and discussions, and this will definitely be an interesting (and hopefully enjoyable) experiment into developing new standards and practices for effective online events.

Please feel free to circulate information about this meeting to your colleagues and networks, especially if they are from different fields or backgrounds.

Vanessa Moss<mailto:vmoss at physics.usyd.edu.au>
CSIRO