[ASA] ASA virtual Annual Scientific Meeting - Registration open!

Cathryn Trott Cathryn.Trott at curtin.edu.au
Tue Jun 16 13:18:41 AEST 2020

Dear ASA Members,

The 2020 virtual-Annual Scientific Meeting of the ASA will be held Tuesday July 7 - Wednesday July 8 via zoom.

Tuesday's program will showcase the work of students and ECRs, and Wednesday's program includes presentations from all of the ASA Prize Winners, and the Annual General Meeting.

Registration is now open and closes June 30. Registration is FREE, and is required for a personalised zoom meeting link.

Speakers will be contacted by Deb Gooley with further information.

Information, including the current program is available at:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/0okRCMwGxOtoNgpLFwRO9a?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au

Registration page:

https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIkf-GvrD4sH9YJ_fas7kajs89dUflqt8w-

We hope you can join us to hear the excellent science and engineering from our junior community members and prize winners!

Regards,
Cathryn

Cathryn Trott

Associate Professor
ARC Future Fellow

President, Astronomical Society of Australia

ARC Centre of Excellence for All Sky Astrophysics in 3D (ASTRO 3D)

International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
Curtin University
Bentley WA, Australia

cathryn.trott at curtin.edu.au