[ASA] ANITA talks on YouTube

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Mon Mar 9 22:05:01 AEDT 2020

Dear colleagues:

The ANITA chapter ( https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/fnfhCZYM2VF5MyoPYTz0lmZ?domain=anita.edu.au ) of the ASA is bringing back our series of theoretical astrophysics recordings on the ANITA YouTube channel, https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RhXvC1WZXriMpKEnXsG8gu8?domain=youtube.com .

Our first new recording in the series is a talk on The origins of type Ia SNe by Prof Hagai Perets from the Technion (Israel),
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/y3Z-C2xZYvCpkAEKQIBaZVr?domain=youtube.com .

We will aim to add selected theory-themed talks from the Monash astrophysics seminar series roughly once a month.  If other institutes would like to contribute recordings, please let me or Daniel Price <daniel.price at monash.edu> know.

Best wishes,
Ilya Mandel
on behalf of the ANITA Chapter

P.S. Special thanks to Steve Morton from Monash for recording and video editing.