[ASA] Reminder -- ECR Application/Proposal reviews - Oct 7

Christian Reichardt christian.reichardt at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 30 11:59:10 AEST 2019

Dear colleagues (and especially postdocs and students),

    I’d like to encourage postdocs and students who are preparing job applications or proposals this spring to take advantage of this chance to get feedback on your applications. At the moment, we have more people who have volunteered to provide feedback (thank you!) than have requested feedback, so there is room for more people to get external perspectives on what you have written.

  If you are interested, please fill in the survey at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yDtRCOMxNytYLBAlCE59wK?domain=surveymonkey.com <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yDtRCOMxNytYLBAlCE59wK?domain=surveymonkey.com> by Oct 7.

cheers
-Christian

Begin forwarded message: