[ASA] Multi-messenger and high-energy white paper: request for comments

Clancy James clancy.w.james at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:45:16 AEST 2019

Dear ASA members,

Please find attached a draft version of the high-energy and multi-messenger white paper for the mid-term review of the 2016-2025 Decadal Plan.

Any and all comments are welcome by close of business Wednesday, October 2nd 2019.
Please reply to clancy.james at curtin.edu.au <mailto:clancy.james at curtin.edu.au>

A final version of the White Paper will be prepared by Friday October 4th for the Mid-term Review Committee.

In preparing this document, I have been overwhelmed by the broad range of astrophysics in which high-energy and multimessenger data plays a critical role. However, I am sure that some aspects have been left out, in particular the theoretical and observational synergies. This is your opportunity to have your relevant science mentioned in the document. In other words, please do not feel shy about sending an email to highlight your personal work - this includes PhD students!

Regards,
Clancy James