[ASA] ECR Application/Proposal reviews

Christian Reichardt christian.reichardt at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Sep 14 20:03:07 AEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

 The ASA Early Career Researcher Chapter is pleased to announce a new program that we hope will be a positive contribution to the success of ECRs in their job applications or proposals.  Writing is an iterative process, and one crucial avenue for improvement is getting external, high-quality perspective on the content. We hope this scheme will provide such a mechanism.

We are seeking two groups: (1) ECRs who would value feedback; and (2) academics who have the time to read and constructively comment on 1-3 pages in the second half of October or early November.

 Please respond to this survey: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hRK-CROAQot6YxA6F9ooi9?domain=surveymonkey.com if you desire feedback, or are willing to provide feedback. We plan to match pairs in the first week of October.

Cheers,
-Christian

PS: We plan to repeat this process early next year for the DECRA round.