[ASA] 2019 CSIRO Radio Astronomy School

Tremblay, Chenoa (CASS, Kensington WA) Chenoa.Tremblay at csiro.au
Mon Aug 12 10:18:22 AEST 2019

Dear All,

I am happy to announce that registration for the 2019 Radio School is now open.  The school will take place at the site of the Australian Telescope Compact Array in Narrabri NSW from 30 September to 4 October 2019.  Spaces are limited to 40 students and we ask that you register by 1 September 2019 so we make sure to have enough food and space for everyone.

We have a week packed full of lectures and tutorials from Australian and International speakers about single dish observation, interferometers, basics of radio astronomy and the science we can do with this data.  See the website for more details.

Registration can be completed at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MCZQCmOxDQt3R62ptGXxOr?domain=atnf.csiro.au.

Students will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Dr. Chenoa Tremblay
Post-Doctoral Fellow in Dark Magnetism
E chenoa.tremblay at csiro.au<mailto:chenoa.tremblay at csiro.au>