[ASA] Nominations for Education and Public Outreach Chapter (EPOC) Steering Committee positions.

Michael Fitzgerald psyfitz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:16:26 AEDT 2019

Dear ASA Members,

This is a call to members of the Education and Public Outreach Chapter
(EPOC) of the ASA for nominations to serve on the EPOC Steering
committee. Nominations are open for the following positions:

*Ordinary Members*

*Student Representative*

Membership positions for ordinary members on the Steering Committee are for
two years in a staggered rotation.

The Student Representative position is for one year and is open to any
current student member of EPOC.

If we receive more nominations than positions available we will organise an
online election which would be held in late April.

New members will take their positions in May.

Details about EPOC and committee responsibilities and structure may be
found at: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZOYfCyoNVrcqnZANFZqZtD?domain=asaepoc.org

Please consider nominating and serving on the EPOC Steering Committee.
Self-nominations are fine. If you wish to nominate another EPOC member
please ensure you have the nominee’s permission.

To nominate please send an email to asaepoc at gmail.com with your name,
affiliation, together with a one or two paragraph outline of your interest
in the position (this will be included in an election form if needed).
Please contact me if you require any further information.

if you are an ASA member but not yet an EPOC member you may join EPOC at
any time. Pleas update your chapter memberships via the ASA Member page and
also send an email to asaepoc at gmail.com with name, affiliation and status
(student, ECR, etc) requesting EPOC membership.

*Nominations are due by 23.59 AEST Thursday 18 April 2019.*

Regards,

Michael Fitzgerald

--
Michael Fitzgerald