[ASA] Call for nominations: ANITA steering committee and student representative

Rhys Poulton 21905427 at student.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 11 15:59:46 AEDT 2019

Dear ASA members,

Three steering committee members and a student representative position are available for the Australian National Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (ANITA) for a two year term commencing March 2019. Our main activity centres around a annual workshop and school which will take place in Feb 2020 in Canberra.

ANITA is the peak body representing theoretical astrophysics in Australia.

Please submit your nomination to 21905427 at student.uwa.edu.au <mailto:21905427 at student.uwa.edu.au> by Friday 15th March.

If elections are required, I will act as the returning officer.

Kind regards,

Rhys (on behalf of the ANITA committee)