[ASA] IAU Commission C1 Conference on, Astronomy Education:, Bridging Research & Practice

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Thu Feb 14 11:22:52 AEDT 2019

Dear All,

Some ASA Members may be interested in the IAU Conference on Astronomy
Education including Astronomy Education Research that a new UNSW
colleague, Christine Lindstrom, is involved in organising. I have
attached the conference circular for further information,

Regards, Sarah

--
Assoc/Prof Sarah Brough

I am sending this message now because it suits me.  I don’t expect that you will read, respond to, or action it outside of your regular working hours.