[ASA] Postdoctoral Research Associate position in Intracluster Light at UNSW

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 28 06:12:24 AEDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Applications are invited for a 2.5-year postdoctoral research associate
(RA) position at UNSW Sydney's School of Physics. The Research Associate
will work in an Australian Research Council-funded position in the
science of Intracluster light working with Associate Prof. Sarah Brough
to measure the proportion and origin of Intracluster light in Galaxy And
Mass Assembly (GAMA) survey group systems.

The full advertisement and instructions on how to apply are available at
this link
http://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/cw/en/job/496038/research-associate

The application deadline is 5pm Sydney-time February 26th 2019.

I would greatly appreciate if you could bring this to the attention of
potential applicants.

Many Regards,

Sarah

--
Assoc/Prof Sarah Brough

I am sending this message now because it suits me.  I don’t expect that you will read,
respond to, or action it outside of your regular working hours.