[ASA] ANITA 2019 Workshop, Final Announcement

Jacob Seiler jseiler at swin.edu.au
Thu Jan 10 15:25:41 AEDT 2019

Dear ASA members,

This is the final reminder to register for the 13th Australian National Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (ANITA) annual science workshop, held 7th-8th Feb 2019 at Swinburne University in Melbourne

Registrations can be done at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6Fh4C81Zj6tgqjzqFngu_2?domain=asa-anita.github.io<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6Fh4C81Zj6tgqjzqFngu_2?domain=asa-anita.github.io> and will close 5pm AEST Monday January 14th 2019. There is no registration fee.

Due to the exceptional registration rate, we have had to close registrations for the Astroinformatics School.  We apologise to any prospective attendees but still invite you to register for the Workshop.

For attendees, we will be sending further information in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers,
Jacob Seiler
LOC chair, on behalf of the SOC and LOC

Scientific Organising Committee: