[ASA] Advertisement

Katrina Spence kspence at swin.edu.au
Thu Dec 20 10:05:15 AEDT 2018

Good Morning,

We were hoping you could advertise the attached role. The live date is now and close date is 28th February. Online link - https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Itv_CmOxDQtq1VO4cGfwyI?domain=swinjobs.nga.net.au

Any questions please touch base.

Katrina Spence I Executive Recruitment Manager I Swinburne University of Technology
I kspence at swin.edu.au<mailto:kspence at swin.edu.au> I 0417 722 123 I Ground Floor, 2 Luton Lane, Hawthorn VIC 3122
PO Box 218, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Mail No. LU14

Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
CRICOS Provider 00111D | Copyright and disclaimer<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/disclaimer/> | swinburne.edu.au<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/>

[Description: Description: Description: swin_logo][Description: Description: Description: WGEA_logo]    [Image result for aboriginal and torres strait islander flags together]

I respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging who are the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne's campuses are located. I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.