[ASA] Registrations now open for "SciCoder: The Australian Tour presented by ASTRO 3D"

Sarah Martell s.martell at unsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 08:07:56 AEDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We have additional financial support available for the SciCoder workshops beyond what has already been requested. If you would like to attend one of the workshops but would need support, please apply, and we will continue to process requests on a first-come-first-served basis as long as we have funds available.

Cheers,
Sarah Martell
for the ASA ECR Chapter