[ASA] Stars in Canberra Registration is Open!

Ashley Ruiter ashley.ruiter at adfa.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 17:31:08 AEDT 2018

Dear ASA Astronomers,

 it is now possible to register for the 2.5 day Stars in Canberra workshop. Registration is FREE, and the link can be found here:

https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/conferences/stars-in-canberra/registration

 As noted during the registration process, please send your abstract submission to stars.in.canberra at gmail.com before OCTOBER 31.

 Please note that the Mercure Canberra hotel has only blocked off a limited number of rooms. On the "Accommodation" page on our main website, you can find a list of other possible accommodation options:

https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/conferences/stars-in-canberra/accommodation

 A small amount of funding may be available for students: there is a chance to indicate your need for funding during the online registration.

 I have attached the workshop poster in this email... enjoy!

  Ashley

Ashley J. Ruiter
ARC Future Fellow
University of New South Wales Canberra
School of Physical, Environmental & Mathematical Sciences
Australian Defence Force Academy
Northcott Dr., Campbell, ACT 2600
Australia
Ph: +61 2 626 88695