[ASA] Stars in Canberra workshop: 2nd announcement

Ashley Ruiter ashley.ruiter at adfa.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 13:11:43 AEST 2018

Dear astronomers,

 the webpage for our upcoming workshop Stars in Canberra at the University of New South Wales, Canberra, is now online!

 Workshop dates are from November 28 - 30, 2018. Preliminary program schedule and other information can be found here:
https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/conferences/stars-in-canberra/about

 Within the next week or so we will make the registration form available and you can indicate your interest in giving a contributed talk (no registration fee). In the meantime if you have any questions, please direct them to stars.in.canberra at gmail.com

<https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/conferences/stars-in-canberra/about>
About | UNSW Canberra Conferences<https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/conferences/stars-in-canberra/about>
www.unsw.adfa.edu.au
MEETING RATIONALE:

Invited speakers:

-Luca Casagrande (ANU)
-Andrew Casey (Monash)
-Daniel Cotton (UNSW Sydney)
-Gayandhi De Silva (AAO / U Sydney)
-Thomas Nordlander (ANU)
-Lorenzo Spina (Monash)
-Giovanna Zanardo (ICRAR)

--The SOC
Ashley Ruiter, Ivo Seitenzahl, Warrick Lawson (UNSW Canberra), Michael Ashley (UNSW Sydney), Orsola De Marco, Devika Kamath (Macqaurie)