[ASA] DAWN Associate professorship at DTU-Space (permanent)

Claudia Lagos claudia.lagos at uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 24 12:32:25 AEST 2018

Dear Friends

We are advertising a permanent Associate Professorship at DAWN/DTU-Space.
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2-VJCxnMRvtOvROpt8pFDL?domain=jobregister.aas.org
The deadline for applications is October 15th.

We would be grateful if you would help us advertise the position by
sharing the below email with your network, and/or directly encourage
suitable candidates to apply.

For your convenience, please find below a suggested email for
distribution. Feel free to edit before sending it around.
Cheers
Sune

——

Dear colleague,

apologies for the spam and/or if you receive this more than once.
The Cosmic Dawn Center at DTU Space is looking to hire a new faculty
member in
observational cosmology, so please circulate to possible candidates:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2-VJCxnMRvtOvROpt8pFDL?domain=jobregister.aas.org

The Cosmic Dawn Center (dawn.nbi.ku.dk <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/se0uCyoNVrcno2nGhMMHbg?domain=dawn.nbi.ku.dk>) is a new
international basic research
center supported by the Danish National Research Foundation, dedicated to
uncovering how and when the first galaxies, stars and black holes
formed. Dawn
is located at the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen and at the
Space Division of the Danish Technical University (DTU Space), and
collaborates
closely with associate institutions in North America, Europe and Australia.

DTU Space (www.space.dtu.dk/english <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/M2tgCzvOWKiLqwLXhge-4B?domain=space.dtu.dk>)
has been involved in the James Webb Space
Telescope since 2003, mainly in the development of the Mid InfraRed
Instrument
MIRI and in the preparation of the MIRI Guaranteed Time Observations
within the
MIRI High-z Universe Working Group

Best,
Your Name