[ASA] ECR Mentoring Program and Speed Meet-a-Mentor session

Jesse Van de Sande jesse.vandesande at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 17:27:36 AEST 2018

Dear ASA members,

We are pleased to inform you that we have now send around all emails introducing mentors and mentees as part of the ECR Chapter Mentoring Program. A huge thanks to everyone that volunteered to be a mentor. We were fortunate to have more mentors than mentees, so not everyone received a request to mentor someone.

If you were hoping to be mentored and also filled out our mentoring survey, but didn’t receive an email from us, please let us know as soon as possible.

We would also like to highlight the speed meet-a-mentor session at the ASA Annual Scientific Meeting. This is a great opportunity to meet senior colleagues and begin to develop new relationships and networks. Speed meet-a-mentor is open to everyone regardless of whether you are a member of the ASA or the ECR Chapter, so please plan to be there.

Details: Mon, 25 Jun, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m, Location: AMDC Level 3 Sky Lounge

All the best,

The ECR Chapter Steering Committee

Dr. Jesse van de Sande
Postdoctoral Research Associate