[ASA] 2018 ASA Annual Science Meeting @Swinburne Program Announced

Darren Croton dcroton at swin.edu.au
Fri May 18 12:32:01 AEST 2018

A final follow-up.

The notifications should have gone out now. We had a lot of abstracts submitted (around 250!) for about 150 talk spots. The goal was to balance scientific discipline with interest while maintaining gender and geographical diversity. If you were unsuccessful in getting a talk (and sorry if so) we allocated you a poster.

If you need to update any details please email me and CC Katinka Gereb (kgereb at swin.edu.au<mailto:kgereb at swin.edu.au>) and we’ll get you sorted.

We’re looking forward to an exciting meeting!

Thanks,
Darren