[ASA] 2019 Events & Activities

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 17:08:47 AEDT 2018

Dear all,
I’d like to gather together details of any events happening next year that might present opportunities to promote the IAU Centenary.

If you have an event or activity, no matter how undefined it is at this point, please could you add whatever detail you do have to this Google Spreadsheet. It will take you no time at all, I promise!

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ycm3CROAQotyX2pBC9-6h2?domain=docs.google.com

Thanks
Regards
Pete

Pete Wheeler
Outreach, Education and Communications Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7758
Mobile: +61 423 982 018

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bOu_CVAGXPtz8GE9tzQ-qA?domain=s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com]
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/fhhZCWLJY7iN8JQGIK9jAt?domain=icrar.org>www.icrar.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Hv0YCXLKZoikZwg0ikzEqC?domain=icrar.org>    Subscribe to our eNewsletter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/w9FZCYWL1vijXrvOfMX9CB?domain=icrar.org>    ICRAR on Twitter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-Db7CZYM2VFXYJw2tPIgUO?domain=twitter.com>   ICRAR on Facebook <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iUWOC1WZXriLXV05uyu23a?domain=facebook.com>