[ASA] Reminder: Feedback on ESO experience through the Users Committee annual poll

Caroline Foster caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 10:05:11 AEDT 2018

Good morning everyone,

This email is my last reminder to all European Southern Observatory (ESO) users within our community to fill the ESO Users Committee poll by next Monday (see my previous email below). The term "ESO user” should be taken very broadly to include anybody who has applied for ESO time, used ESO archive data, used ESO software, etc. The poll is the best way for me to provide your feedback to ESO on all ESO related matters. Your answers will be used to compile my report for Australia in advance of the annual Users Committee meeting on 26-27 April. Additionally, feel free to email me with any issues or comments that are not otherwise covered within the poll directly.

Please forward this email to other interested parties you may know.

Kind regards, Caroline

PS: Don’t forget that the ESO proposal deadline (28 March, noon CEST) is also fast approaching.
 --
Dr Caroline Foster | ASTRO3D Fellow
The University of Sydney

360B, A28 | The University of Sydney | NSW |
+61 286 276 411  | +61 430 453 532
caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au<mailto:caroline.foster at sydney.edu.au>  | www.carofoster.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jlWRCBNZwLizZ34NIzufQn?domain=carofoster.com>

Office days: Monday, Tuesday (@AAO), Thursday, Friday

INSPIRED – the Campaign to support the University of Sydney
sydney.edu.au/inspired<http://sydney.edu.au/inspired>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this email if necessary.