[ASA] ASA - call for abstracts

Katinka Gereb kgereb at swin.edu.au
Mon Mar 5 14:44:54 AEDT 2018

We are pleased to announce that the call for abstracts for the Astronomical Society of Australia (ASA) Annual Scientific Meeting is now open. The conference will be hosted at the Hawthorn Campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, between 25-29 June 2018. Payment options for this meeting are not yet available, participants will be invited to pay at a later date. Abstract submission closes on 15 April, early-bird registration is open until 30 April.

The Harley Wood School for Astronomy will be hosted at the Ballarat Municipal Observatory and Museum between 21-24 June. Registration for this event will open soon.

Visit the website of the conference at https://asa2018.swin.edu.au<https://asa2018.swin.edu.au/>

We are looking forward to hosting you at the 2018 ASA,

--

Dr. Katinka Gereb

+ 61392143786

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing

Swinburne University of Technology