[ASA] The IAU's NOC Network

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 25 14:44:12 AEST 2017

Greetings all,
The IAU Office for Astronomy Outreach (OAO) has established a network of ‘National Outreach Contacts’ (NOCs) to support activities taking place around the world and to facilitate the flow of information from them and to them.

See here www.iau.org/public/noc<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/nbpeB1U2prxYI0?domain=iau.org>

As Australia’s National Outreach Contact I occasionally receive information from the OAO that is useful to any individuals and groups involved in delivering astronomy outreach for the public and for schools around Australia. And, as well as facilitating the flow of information from the IAU, I can also serve as a conduit to communicate details of your activities, or any requests you might have, to the IAU.

If you would like to receive information sent to the NOC network by the IAU for wider distribution, please fill out this quick web-form capturing your name, position (if applicable), host institution (if applicable) and email address.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1RkoBZs4vK2GiZ?domain=icrar.org

Thanks
Regards
Pete

Pete Wheeler
Outreach, Education and Communications Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7758
Mobile: +61 423 982 018

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/V81oBdUEvr5aHe?domain=s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com]
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/5vY4BRf53KXwHm?domain=icrar.org>www.icrar.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/gn9mBLUZNQgVUJ?domain=icrar.org>    Subscribe to our eNewsletter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/oDLWBaTp97Y1F8?domain=icrar.org>    ICRAR on Twitter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AG1ZBkTleQGYCE?domain=twitter.com>   ICRAR on Facebook <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/38L3BqU3JKlmcY?domain=facebook.com>