[ASA] ACGRG9: Ninth Australasian Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation, 27-30 November 2017, Gingin, Western Australia

Chunnong Zhao chunnong.zhao at uwa.edu.au
Sat Sep 23 02:17:50 AEST 2017

Dear colleagues
ACGRG9 is the ninth in a series of biennial conferences run by the Australasian Society for General Relativity and Gravitation (ASGRG) with the aim of bringing together researchers from around the world to discuss all aspects of General Relativity, Gravitational Waves, Cosmology and Relativistic Astrophysics including theory and experiment. This year, ACGRG9 will be held at the Gravity Discovery Centre, Gingin, Western Australia, 27-30 November 2017.
The registration is open at http://www.ecm.uwa.edu.au/acgrg9
There has been a fabulous response to our invitations to the conference: we now have more than 28 invited speaker acceptances, on topics covering most area in general relativity and gravitation.  Noble laureate George Smoot will give a keynote speech on "Short Gamma Ray Bursts, Neutron Star Mergers and Gravitational Waves”.

We look forward to welcoming you to Gingin, WesternAustralia

Chunnong Zhao,
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee.