[ASA] Invitation to the Workshop "Future Exploration of Star and Planet Formation with Subaru"

Michihiro Takami hiro at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Sep 18 21:39:38 AEST 2017

Dear the members of the Astronomical Society of Australia

Subaru is seeking opportunities for international co-operation. The candidate organizations and regions include EAO (China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan), Australia and Canada. This workshop is an initial meeting for researchers in star and planet formation in Japan and potential partner organizations/regions to discuss the future directions of our research field, how Subaru could impact our research field in the future, and to seek collaborations if appropriate. We also welcome researchers studying exoplanets.
You can find the details at:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/78eDB7UZZxV5uk?domain=events.asiaa.sinica.edu.tw <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/78eDB7UZZxV5uk?domain=events.asiaa.sinica.edu.tw>

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

best regards, Hiro Takami & the SOC members,

Michihiro Takami
Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Academia Sinica
11F of Astronomy-Mathematics Building, National Taiwan University
No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd, Taipei 10617, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: +886-2-2366-5402
Fax: +886-2-2367-7849
e-mail: hiro at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw