[ASA] Reminder - AIP 2017 Summer Meeting abstract submission closes 29 Sept

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 12:05:27 AEST 2017

Dear All,

Abstract submission for the Australian Institute of Physics Summer
Meeting 2017, being held at UNSW Sydney 3-8 December 2017, closes 29
September. I am chairing the Astronomy and Space Science stream and look
forward to receiving applications for talks across the spectrum of space!

Many regards,
Sarah

cid:image001.png at 01D29753.207B0AA0

*ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW OPEN*

Dear Colleagues,

The inaugural Summer Meeting of the Australian Institute of Physics –
AIP 2017 – will be held from 3-8 December 2017 at UNSW, Sydney, Australia.

The Summer Meeting is a new initiative of the AIP designed to foster
interaction and collaboration within the Australian Physics Community
between the biennial Congress. Modelled in part on the APS March
Meeting, the Summer Meeting will encourage attendance by students and
EMCR’s via modest registration fees and affordable accommodation rates,
but will retain the same scientific standards and coverage as the Congress.

*We are writing to let you know that abstract submission is now open. *

**

Abstracts received by 29 September will receive full consideration for
oral presentations at the meeting.**

**

The abstract template and link to the submission site can be found
at*https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vxwbB0T3V7v9UZ?domain=aip2017.org.au *

More information regarding the meeting is available at *aip2017.org.au
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/nbpeB1UzgJ97s7?domain=aip2017.org.au>*

Could we also ask that you pass this message on to interested colleagues.

We look forward to seeing you in Sydney.

Regards,

Sven Rogge

/Conference Chair/

//