[ASA] ACAMAR 3 - Abstract Deadline 31 July 2017

Kylie Williams k.williams at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jul 27 18:28:04 AEST 2017

A final reminder that the abstract submission deadline for the 3rd Australia-China Workshop on Astrophysics (ACAMAR 3) is Monday 31 July 2017.

The Workshop will be held from 18-20 September 2017 at the Wrest Point Conference Centre, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.  To register and submit your abstract please visit our website: http://www.caastro.org/event/2017-acamar3 or click the Registration link<http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/sifa/caastro/register/index.php?action=register&workshopId=124>

The focus of this workshop will be Antarctic astronomy, low-frequency radio astronomy, ASKAP/FAST/SKA, and optical instrumentation.  The workshop will also build on the relationships and outcomes of the previous workshops in the series. A highlight of the workshop will be the conference dinner at MONA on Tuesday 19 September which includes ferry transfers along the Derwent River and a private viewing of the museum.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
[cid:image001.png at 01D30706.15987EB0]
KYLIE WILLIAMS | Events and Communications
CAASTRO | School of Physics  | Faculty of Science |
ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics

Rm 352 Building A28 | School of Physics

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9114 2183  | F +61 2 9114 2195| M +61 478 404 619
Email k.williams at sydney.edu.au<mailto:k.williams at sydney.edu.au>  W  http:// www.caastro.org<http://www.caastro.org/>

Please note: I am in the office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (9:00am - 5:30pm) and Wednesday (9:00am - 2:00pm)