[ASA] AAL job advertisement: Program Manager

Mita Brierley mita.brierley at astronomyaustralia.org.au
Mon May 29 13:42:22 AEST 2017

Dear ASA Members,

AAL is looking for a Program Manager to join our team in overseeing
research infrastructure projects. Details can be found on our advertisement
page (http://www.astronomyaustralia.org.au/advertisments/247-advertisements)
and in the attached position description.

Applications close at 9am AEST 13th June 2017.

AAL is committed to equity and diversity, and endeavours to create an
environment in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect.
AAL is located alongside the Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing,
Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn. We offer a relaxed, flexible,
family-friendly environment, close to public transport, approximately 6km
east of Melbourne’s CBD.

Please feel free to forward this email to potential applicants.

Kind Regards,

Mita

Dr Mita Brierley
Senior Program Manager