[ASA] Fwd: Magellan survey

Gayandhi De Silva gayandhi.desilva at aao.gov.au
Thu Dec 8 11:46:01 AEDT 2016

Please see below a survey seeking community input on how to maximize the
scientific output of Magellan facilities. The website of the Science
symposium referenced is:
http://home.dtm.ciw.edu/Magellan-Science-Symposium-2016/

The survey is for all users of Magellan and will be open for another week.

Gayandhi,
Australian Magellan SAC rep