[ASA] EPOC workshop - Streaming live

Jacinta Lee Den Besten jacinta.den at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 11:17:41 AEDT 2016

Please find the details for streaming the EPOC workshop for Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 February.

All updated information will be posted on the EPOC website<https://asaepoc.wordpress.com/2016-epoc-workshop/>.

All welcome.

All formal sessions of the EPOC meeting will be streamed on Zoom.us.
Zoom is free to sign up to at https://zoom.us
Please sign up and join the relevant meeting with the following Meeting IDs

Wed, Feb 17, 2016
9:30AM-11:00AM
Topic: EPOC session 1
Meeting ID: 105110416

Wed, Feb 17, 2016
1:30PM-2:30PM
Topic: EPOC Session 3
Meeting ID: 143203157

Thurs, Feb 18, 2016
9:00AM-11:15AM
Topic: EPOC session 4
Meeting ID: 200668265

Thurs, Feb 18, 2016
11:30AM-12:30PM
Topic: EPOC Session 5
Meeting ID: 897996423

Thurs, Feb 18, 2016
1:30PM-2:30PM
Topic: EPOC Session 6
Meeting ID: 947695451

Thurs, Feb 18, 2016
4:00PM-4:30PM
Topic: EPOC wrap-up
Meeting ID: 317459485

Please note that all times are AEDT
Please mute your computer when joining meetings.
We hope to take questions from online participants.  During the panel sessions, the moderator will ask for questions from the online participants and we will take your questions.

Jacinta
Jacinta den Besten
Laby Teaching and Outreach Fellow
Telescopes in Schools Program Coordinator
Astrophysics Group, School of Physics,
David Caro Building, Cnr Tin Alley & Swanston St
University of Melbourne, Parkville VIC 3010
http://telescopesinschools.wordpress.com<http://telescopesinschools.wordpress.com/>
Mob 0425 704 916<tel:0425%20704%20916>