[ASA] Sharing ICRAR Year Book with ASA Members

Renu Sharma renu.sharma at uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 15:46:43 AEST 2015

Dear ASA Members,

I am pleased to share the ICRAR Year Book with you. It is the 3rd volume of our biennial 'ICRAR Year Book', and it can be viewed and/or downloaded at the following link. It is in addition to our Annual Reports that we produce each year.

http://www.icrar.org/about/year-book

The first and second Year Books are also on that page.

Please do take time to view the ICRAR Year Book and thank you for your time.

Look forward to see you at ICRAR in near future.

Many thanks and kind regards
Renu

Dr Renu Sharma GAICD, FLWA
Associate Director
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR)
Web: http://www.icrar.org/

7 Fairway
The University of Western Australia
Crawley WA 6009
Phone: +618 6488 7871
ICRAR is a Joint Venture of
Curtin University and  The University of Western Australia