[ASA] Bringing Code to Data - quick docker/virtualization survey for ADASS

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Thu Aug 27 16:38:38 AEST 2015

Will O’Mullane (ESA/ESAC) will be giving a review talk at the ADASS conference in Sydney later this year (see http://www.caastro.org/event/2015-adass <http://www.caastro.org/event/2015-adass>). He is wanting to gather information on the state of play at institutes to present at the talk, and it has been suggested that it would be very good if Australian institutes were well represented in the survey….