[ASA] Early Career Researchers Chapter events during the ASA ASM

Sarah Martell s.martell at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 1 14:56:03 AEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

The ASA ECR Chapter would like to advertise two events during next
week's ASA meeting:

- Chapter meeting during lunch on Monday 8 July, 1-2 PM, where we will
discuss plans for the upcoming year
- Speed Meet-a-mentor on Monday 8 July, 5-6 PM, co-hosted with the WiA
Chapter

Everyone attending the ASA meeting is welcome at both of these events.

In addition, we will be collecting anonymous data to investigate the
dynamics of the question and answer sessions after talks, similar to the
conference studies described in http://arxiv.org/abs/1412.4571 and
http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3091. If you are interested in participating
in the data collection, please email Ivy Wong, ivy.wong at uwa.edu.au.

Cheers,