[ASA] HWSA webpage update

Rebecca Lange rebecca.lange at icrar.org
Tue Mar 31 13:41:48 AEDT 2015

Dear ASA members,

It has been brought to my attention that the link for the Harley Wood School for Astronomy I sent out yesterday has stopped working.
This is due to a domain name change which has taken place over night.
You can find the HWSA webpage at :  http://www.hwsa2015.org/
Or alternatively by clicking on the Harley Wood School tab on the ASA ASM webpage: http://www.asa2015.org/

Additionally, it has been reported that there was a problem during the registration process with the school dinner add-on costing $100. This is most definitely not the case!
The dinner should be a $20 add-on. If you have experienced this issues during registration please check the registration page again, the problem was fixed yesterday afternoon.

All the best,
Rebecca

_____________________________________
Rebecca Lange