[ASA] Programming GPUs with CUDA - 2-day course

Amr Hassan ahassan at swin.edu.au
Tue Jan 6 16:59:46 AEDT 2015

Programming GPUs with CUDA - 2-day course
February, 25-26th, 2015
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology, VIC
Lecturer: Dr. Manuel Ujaldon, Nvidia CUDA Fellow.

We invite you to a 2-Days CUDA Course, to be held on the  25-26th February 2015. It will be hosted by Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing, Swinburne University of Technology. For more details please check the attached Flier.

The course targets researchers/students with basic knowledge of parallelism and C programming. CUDA programmers can join us during the second day.

Registration for the course is free but essential. Please use the following link to register:
http://goo.gl/forms/FwsQQDrSM3

More details about Dr. Manuel Ujaldon can be found on https://developer.nvidia.com/academia/fellows/manuel-ujaldon

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

[Sorry if you received multiple copies of this announcement]

Best Regards,
Dr. Amr H. Hassan
gSTAR Projects and Engagement Support Leader
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
H29, PO Box 218, Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia
Phone: +61-3-9214-8546
Fax: +61-3-9214-8797
Twitter: @Amr_H_Hassan